Homework

Monday

Today I woke up like it was 8:00 it was fantastic I quickly got dressed had breakfast and went off to school. When I got there I played footy with my friend Callum. After that I went inside and we did maths and literacy and then we had snack. At play time we played a game of footy and it was so much fun everyone was diving for the ball in excitement! Then when the bell went we all rushed inside to do silent reading in my book Allah finally got out of the refugee camp (refugee prison) and went to a nice home were a very kind men was looking after them. They could eat whatever they wanted to and got pocket money. Than after silent reading we had to do religion, religion is my least favourite subject but sometimes you just have to do it. Then It was lunch time and we went outside we played footy again and it was so fun! When we were done we went inside and did some Big Idea. After that we had a massive clean up and then we headed home. When I got home I had some Weat Bix and watched some TV and then played some basketball. Then we had pasta for dinner and then I went to bed.

Tuesday

Today I woke up and felt like dying. I couldn’t move and I felt like a zombie. I did the usual and went to school. I got to school just on time so then I had to rush inside. We did maths and it was really easy because a part of it you had to do in minecraft and was called coordinates and you had to use X, –X, Y and –Y. Then we did literacy and had snack. It was a wet day program today so we just stayed inside and played run2. When that finished we did silent reading and the religion and then we had lunch. We stayed inside again and watched mighty ducks. After that we did big idea and went home. When I got home I had some cereal and played Minecraft than I had dinner and went to sleep.

Wednesday

Today I woke up nice and bright and got ready for school. When I got there the bell started going so I rushed inside. Today we practiced the coordinates in maths and then we did literacy. After that we had snack and we played football again and my team dominated it was a boring game. Then we all went inside and did silent reading, then we did religion and had lunch. Then we played football again and made the teams a lot farer so it was a lot more enjoyable. Then we had to go inside and we did some big idea. After that we did a massive clean up and went home. When I got home I did what I usually did, I had a snack played the computer watched some TV had some dinner and went to bed.

Thursday

Today I woke up nice and early I quickly got ready and went off to school.  When I got there I quickly rushed inside and did maths. We are still doing coordinates but this time we are sliding and flipping letters. Than we did literacy and had snack. At playtime we played football and it was really fun I’m really enjoying playing school footy. Then we went inside and did some silent reading and after that we did religion than had lunch. We played football than went inside and did some big idea and then went home. When I got home I played some computer had a snack watched some TV, then had dinner and went to bed.

Friday

Today I woke up like I didn’t sleep maybe I should be going to bed earlier? I got ready and was off to school. When I got to school none of my friends were there so I just walked around waiting for the bell to go. When the bell finally went I quickly went inside and did maths and then literacy. After those subjects I had snack and played football. Then I did silent reading, religion and had lunch. We played football again. After that we did big idea and then went home. When I got home why brother Joel was there so we went to the park and played basketball and then had dinner and dessert! After that I went to bed.

Saturday

Today I woke up perfectly fine because I had a nice sleep because it is a weekend I get up and have breakfast and then go watch TV. After that I go play some minecraft and then watch a movie. After I go shoot some hoops with my brother and then go kick the footy with him. Then Joel came over my other brother and we went and kicked the footy again. After I played some minecraft and then had cannelloni and went to bed.

Sunday

Today I woke up and then went back to sleep in a flash! Then when I woke up again I quickly got my DS and started playing a game that Hyna gave me. After that I went for a run with my dogs on the Key oval and then went back home and played some Minecraft. Then I watched
a movie and then we had dinner we had left over cannelloni and then we had ice-cream as a treat and then I went to bed.