3 Week Diary

Week One,

On Monday, I played Basketball and my team and I played an awesome game because we were working really well as a team and being unselfish.

On Tuesday, I had football training and I was on fire, every single kick was going to my target.

On Wednesday, I had Basketball and I got the assist to my friend on my team jack, who scored his first goal.

On Thursday, I kicked the footy with my brother and I smashed him to the ground.

On Friday, I went to Bundalong and spent all day playing with my favourite toddler Hunter, my God Fathers son so he could relax for 5 seconds.

On Saturday, I went water skiing in the Murray River in freezing cold water and landed my first indi on the wakeboard.

On Sunday, I played Footy and my team and I played a spectacular game, we bet a pretty good team and I got complemented by the other teams manager for good sports man ship.

Week Two,

On Monday, I played Basketball and I scored my high score of 14 points.

On Tuesday, I had football training and in the practice match I kicked 8 goals.

On Wednesday, I played Basketball and I shot a 3 pointer in the last 10 seconds.

On Thursday, I got awarded a certificate at school for fantastic leader ship at play time and lunch time.

On Friday, I played footy and I got to go in the ruck and I tapped to myself and ran twenty meters.

On Saturday, My brother and I went to the movies to see Iron Man3 and it was awesome.

On Sunday, My family and I went to my grandpa’s 80th and it was pretty boring but, the great cake made up for it.

Week Three,

On Monday, I played Basketball and my team and I bet a really good team by just one point.

On Tuesday, I had footy training and in a practice match I took on everybody and kicked a goal.

On Wednesday, I did the school tours and took the parents all around the school.

On Thursday, At school while we were playing footy, I took a massive specky on four people.

On Friday, I kicked the footy with my brother and I took a good as behind the head mark.

On Saturday, I played footy and my team and I bet a team by 214 points.

On Sunday, I was playing Basketball with my brother and I got a goal from half court.

One thought on “3 Week Diary

1. Hi Darcy,
    It sounds like you had a great time! I know Bundalong well as my aunty lives there. It’s a great place for water skiing 🙂

What are you oct proud of? Do you prefer footy or basketball? (or you can’t decide? )

Mrs Todd